A Glimpse of Andamans
3N / 4D
2N Port Blair, 1N Havelock
The group of islands covering a total area of 8,073 sq kilometers, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a union territory of the Republic of India. Initially inhabited by multiple groups of indigenous tribes, the island was later used as a penal colony during the British occupation of India.
Peak Season: Oct, Nov,Dec,Jan, Feb, MarOff Season: Apr, May, June, Jul, Aug, Sep
VALIDITY: 1st April 2020 – 30 Aug 2020
Port Blair: Anchorage Inn or similarHavelock: Ocean Blue or similar
- Cellular Jail
- Return airport transfers included
- Breakfast & dinner included
DAY 1 – ARRIVE ANDAMAN – CELLULAR JAIL + SOUND AND LIGHT SHOW AT CELLULAR JAIL
- Arrive Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to your hotel. Post check-in, visit the famous Cellular Jail (Entry closes @ 1545 hrs) and attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
- Our representative will be waiting at the exit of the airport with your name on the placard. Kindly collect your luggage and walk towards the exit gate point.
- On your first day, our tour Manager will brief you and take you through the itinerary in detail.
- In case your flight lands in the evening, we may take you straight to Cellular Jail so that you don’t miss out on watching the Light and Sound Show.
- Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on the ticket availability.
- Cellular Jail is closed on Monday.
DAY 2 – PORT BLAIR- HAVELOCK – BEACH NO 7 – PORT BLAIR (DAY TRIP TO HAVELOCK)
- Early morning/afternoon departure by private ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 hours to reach Havelock. Guests have to collect their luggage and walk towards the exit gate, where our representative will be waiting outside the jetty gate with their name on the placard. On arrival, check-in at your hotel and around 1430 hrs – 1530 hrs proceed towards Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) – rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Unwind and enjoy the pristine white sand beach. There are some local shops where guests can purchase some snacks and refreshments. Evening is at leisure.
- Kindly remind your hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock.
- Carry valid photo ID (PAN card not accepted) as the same is checked before boarding the ferry.
- ALCOHOL cannot be carried on-board.
- Guests are not allowed to swim in the water after sunset.
- Due to limited cars in Havelock, guests are requested to adhere to the timelines shared by your Tour Manager.
DAY 3 – HAVELOCK -KALAPATHAR – PORT BLAIR
- Check-out from your hotel and around 10:00 hrs, proceed to visit the famous Kalapathar Beach. Post that, you will be dropped to “Something Different” – The Only Beach Side Café at Havelock where you can relax on the beach and enjoy your lunch (Restaurant serves: Indian/ Chinese/ Continental/ Pizzas). Later, board the private jetty to return to Port Blair from Havelock. Evening is free at leisure.
- Request you to carry your luggage and proceed to Kalapathar.
- Do note that all hotels on Havelock have an early morning check-out time and late check-out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management.
- Guests should be at private ferry counter for check-in at least an hour before the departure time.
DAY 4 – PORT BLAIR AIRPORT
- Check-out from your hotel and leave straight for the airport to board your flight. Depart with sweet memories of these stunning Islands.
- Do note that all hotels on Port Blair have an early morning check-out time and late check-out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management and subject to availability.
- Port Blair Airport is a small airport with heavy rush and hence we request all our guests to reach the airport at least 1.5 hrs before their departure time.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis as per the package selected
- Daily breakfast and dinner in the comfort of the hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on seat in coach basis, in an AC Vehicle
- Currently applicable hotel and transport taxes
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
- Airfare/Train fare
- Entry fee to places of sightseeing, boating charges etc.
- Festive surcharges and mandatory gala dinner on christmas and new year.
- Cost arising due to Fight delays/cancellations, weather conditions, Natural Calamities or other reasons beyond control.
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455