All of Kerala
7N / 8D
2N Munnar 1N Thekkady 2N Alleppey/Kumarakom 2N Kovalam
Kerala is South India’s most serenely beautiful state. A slender coastal strip is shaped by its layered landscape: almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches; a languid network of glistening backwaters; and the spice- and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats.
VALIDITY: Till 31st March 2019
Munnar: Dew Drops Farm ResortThekaddy: Grand Thekkady or Alleppey/Kumarakom: Pagoda Resorts
Periyar Sanctuary and Lake
Kumarakom Bird Santuary
Kanyakumari Day visit
- Return airport transfers included
- Breakfast & dinner included
DAY 1 – COCHIN TO MUNNAR (150 KM // 5 HRS)
- Arrive at Cochin airport / Ernakulam junction. Meet our representative who will assist you to your vehicle. Proceed to the hill station of Munnar.
- Set amid dramatic mountain scenery, the craggy peaks, manicured tea estates and crisp mountain air makes this hill station an ideal retreat.
- Check into your hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel.
DAY 2 – MUNNAR
- This day is full of great sightseeing and activities as you begin your day after breakfast with a drive to the Eravikulam National Park.
- This national park, located almost an hour’s drive from the city centre, is home of the Nilgiri Thar, a rare mountain goat found in this region.
- Return to town to witness the procedure of picking and processing tea as you visit the Tea Museum.
- Later, drive to the scenic Mattupetty Dam for a fun filled boat ride on the reservoir’s lake. A few miles from here is Echo Point, a perfect place to wind up the day.
- Return to the hotel for dinner and enjoy the night.
DAY 3 – MUNNAR TO THEKKADY (110 KM // 3-4HRS)
- Begin your day with a scenic drive from Munnar to Thekkady, the home of the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Check-in the hotel and prepare for your next adventure
- Unwind, with a boat ride on the Periyar Lake
- Head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay
DAY 4 THEKKADY – ALLEPPEY/KUMARAKOM (165KM // 4.5HRS)
- Enjoy breakfast, check-out and embark on a breath-taking drive to Kumarakom/Alleppey, a quiet town located on the bank of the Vembanad Lake.
- Check-in at the resort. Relax and rejuvenate to enjoy the wide range of activities that await you.
- As the evening sets, enjoy a sunset cruise (direct pay) on the vast expanses of the Vembanad Lake.
- Take with you the enchantment as you return to the resort for dinner and call it a day.
DAY 5 ALLEPPEY/KUMARAKOM LOCAL
After breakfast, get ready for some sightseeing.
- The magic will unfold as you visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary in Kumarakom or RKK Museum and Alleppey beach in Alleppey.
- After a scrumptious dinner, stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 6 ALLEPPEY/KUMARAKOM TO KOVALAM (200 KM // 6-7 HRS)
After breakfast in Kumarakom, proceed to Kovalam. Kovalam, a heaven of peace and tranquillity is famous for its beaches. Check into your resort. Enjoy a stroll on the famous Kovalam beach in the evening.
- Back to the resort for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 7 KOVALAM – KANYAKUMARI – KOVALAM
- Next morning after breakfast, leave for Kanyakumari, the southernmost edge of India’s mainland. En route visit Padmanabhaswamy temple, which is the richest temple in the world, & Napier Museum in Trivandrum.
- In Kanyakumari, visit the famous “Vivekanad Rock Memorial”. Return to Kovalam by evening & stay in the hotel.
DAY 8 KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM (20KM) DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, proceed to Trivandrum airport / station for onwards journey.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis as per the package selected
- Daily breakfast and dinner in the comfort of the hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on seat in coach basis, in an AC Vehicle
- Currently applicable hotel and transport taxes
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
- Airfare/Train fare
- Entry fee to places of sightseeing, boating charges etc.
- Festive surcharges and mandatory gala dinner on christmas and new year.
- Cost arising due to Fight delays/cancellations, weather conditions, Natural Calamities or other reasons beyond control.
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455