4N / 5D
Dubai is a unique destination that is both a dynamic business centre and a tourist paradise. In a single day, the tourist can experience everything from rugged mountains and awe-inspiring sand dunes to sandy beaches and lush green parks, from dusty villages to luxurious residential districts and from ancient houses with wind towers to ultra-modern shopping malls.
Peak season: October – April
Validity: 01 Apr 2018 – 30 Sep 2018
- Airfare Not Included
Dubai: Ibis Deira City Centre or Similar
- Dhow Cruise with dinner
Half Day Dubai City Tour
Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner
- Return airport transfers included
- Breakfast included
- Visa Included
DAY 1 – Welcome to Dubai – Dhow Creek Cruise
- On arrival at Dubai Airport, our local representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- Upon reaching your hotel, check-in and relax.
- In the evening, proceed for a Dhow cruise with dinner. See the cultural Bastakiyas or Old Abras and cruise in the waters of the Dubai Creek. Dine and dance to the tunes of Dubai with traditional food and music.
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Dubai. (D)
DAY 2 – Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- The morning is free for you to explore or go shopping on your own. Later in the afternoon, proceed for your Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner. Take a thrilling ride through the sand dunes, relish the authentic Arabic cuisine or watch the exotic belly dance performances. Take a camel ride, decorate your hands and feet with henna design and even dress yourself in Arabic costumes to take some photographs. Relax and recline in the luxurious tents while waiting for the sumptuous BBQ dinner to be served.
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Dubai. (B & D)
DAY 3 – Dubai – City Tour
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Later, proceed for your Dubai city tour. As we take you through the heart of the city, you will see many fascinating sights of this wonderful city. Marvel as you see the Burb Al Arab, the world’s only 7-star hotel, Atlantis, the Palm, Burj Khalifa, which is attached to the Dubai Mall (the largest shopping mall in the world) and many more. In the evening, you may opt to visit Burj Khalifa and take in a bird’s eye view of this dynamic city.
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Dubai. (B)
DAY 4 – Dubai – Day free at leisure
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- Rest of the day is free for you to relax, take optional tours or enjoy shopping on your own
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Dubai
DAY 5 – Depart Dubai
- This breakfast will be your last meal in Dubai. Time flies so quickly!
- Check out and proceed to the airport. Board the flight back to India with amazing memories of Dubai!
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis as per the package selected
- Daily breakfast and dinner in the comfort of the hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on seat in coach basis, in an AC Vehicle
- Currently applicable hotel and transport taxes
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
- Airfare/Train fare
- Entry fee to places of sightseeing, boating charges etc.
- Festive surcharges and mandatory gala dinner on christmas and new year.
- Cost arising due to Fight delays/cancellations, weather conditions, Natural Calamities or other reasons beyond control.
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455