Best of Himachal
5N / 6D
3 N Manali, 2 N Shimla, 1 N Chandigarh
Himachal Pradesh is a land of mysteries with so much to explore and so much to discover. Some things though, are quite strange and intriguing about this state.
Peak season: Apr , May, Jun, Mid July, Dec,
Off season: Mid July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Feb,
VALIDITY: Till 31st March 2019
Manali: Surya International or similar
Shimla: Gulmarg Regency or similar
Chandigarh: Sunpark or similar
- Solang Valley
- Return airport transfers included
- Breakfast & dinner included
DAY 1 – PICKUP FROM CHANDIGARH – MANALI
- Arrival at Chandigarh railway station later proceeds for Manali by road another beautiful hill station in the state. Located in the Beas River Valley, at an elevation of more than 2000 meters above sea level, Manali can be reached from the national highway that leads to the Ladakh region. Manali is about 40 km from another scenic hill resort – Kullu.
- Home to snow-clad mountain peaks and rich flora and fauna, the town of Manali is flocked by tourists from across the country, especially in the holiday season.
- The name ‘Manali’ have been derived from the words ‘Manu’ and ‘Alaya’, which mean ‘Abode of Manu’. According to a legend, Manu was a sage who was believed to have recreated human life after the world was devastated by a great flood.
- There is an ancient temple in the old Manali village that is devoted to this saga. Besides this, some other prominent attractions of this hill town are Hadimba Temple, Manali Sanctuary, Arjun Gufa and Jagatsukh. Upon reaching, check-in at the hotel and take some rest.
- Dinner at Hotel. Overnight at Manali.
DAY 2 – MANALI SOLANG VALLEY VISIT & LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast get set to visit the popular tourist attractions of Manali.
- If you an adventure enthusiast, you can try your hand at paragliding, zorbing etc. You can also visit Tibetan Monastery- not only a place of worship but also a Tibetan culture centre, the natural springs and sandstone temples at Vashist Village, Hadimba Devi Temple- dedicated to Hidimba, wife of Bhim-one of the 5 Pandava brother of the Hindu epic Mahabharata and the Manu Temple- an old temple dedicated to sage Manu. Club House.
- Later visit the famous Solang Valley. Solang Valley locally known as Solang Nullah is renowned as the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh.
- For those who love the rush of adrenaline; there is no place better than Solang in Kullu Valley to indulge in parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. It is 8500 feet above mean sea level. Solang is not just about adventure activities.
- Its lush greenery apple orchards snow-capped peaks and lakes attract lacs of visitors.
- The evening is at leisure. Stay overnight.
DAY 3 – MANALI TO SHIMLA
- Today after breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Shimla by road. Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh.
- This beautiful hill resort was the erstwhile summer capital of the British.
- It is one of the top tourist destinations in India owing to its mild climate, meandering streets and snow-clad mountains. Often referred to as the ‘Queen of Hill Stations’, Shimla is perched at a height of around 2000 metres above sea level. Besides its natural beauty, what attracts hordes of tourists to this place is the opportunity to indulge in various adventure activities, such as trekking, mountaineering and skiing.
- Once you reach Shimla, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and take some rest. Following dinner, stay overnight at the hotel
DAY 4 SHIMLA TO KUFRI EXCURSION AND LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- Today morning after a filling delicious breakfast visit Kufri. Kufri derives its name from ‘Kufr’ which means lake. It is especially popular among trekkers.
- The salubrious climate and stunning natural beauty makes Kufri a perfect summer getaway. Kufri is the venue for annual winter sports festival held in February. Kufri is also renowned for other adventures activities such as skiing tobogganing (sliding downhill on a sled) etc.
- Kufri has the oldest skiing slopes in Himachal Pradesh. Kufri is also a haven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. The Park is home to over 180 varieties of fauna.
- Thereafter visit the famous mall road of Shimla. Visit the Scandal Point Jhakoo Temple (private vehicles do not have access to Jhakoo temple because of the location.
- The guests can take a shared taxi available on Mall Road and visit the temple. It’s advisable to visit the temple before it turns dark; hence the guests can first visit the temple and then spend time on the mall road.) After ample of Shopping time return to your hotel for a mouth-watering dinner.
DAY 5 SHIMLA TO CHANDIGARH
- After breakfast, complete the check-out formalities at the hotel and then proceed for Chandigarh. Chandigarh – is the first planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier.
- Chandigarh is a city in India that serves as the capital of two states – Punjab and Haryana. On reaching check-in to the Hotel.
- Evening can go for stroll in the market for Shopping, or spend time at leisure.
- Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 6 CHANDIGARH SIGHTSEEING AND DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, we check out from the hotel and proceed for local sightseeing Rock Garden / Rose Garden / Pinjore Garden and Sukhna Lake.
- After lunch (at own cost) we proceed to the airport/railway station to board the flight/train back to home.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis as per the package selected
- Daily breakfast and dinner in the comfort of the hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on seat in coach basis, in an AC Vehicle
- Currently applicable hotel and transport taxes
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
- Airfare/Train fare
- Entry fee to places of sightseeing, boating charges etc.
- Festive surcharges and mandatory gala dinner on christmas and new year.
- Cost arising due to Fight delays/cancellations, weather conditions, Natural Calamities or other reasons beyond control.
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455