Best Of Rajasthan
8N / 9D
2N Udaipur, 1N Jodhpur, 2N Jaisalmer, 1N Bikaner, 2N Jaipur
Rajasthan, the Land of Kings a fabulous realm of maharajas and their majestic forts and lavish palaces. A land of deserts, glittering jewels and vibrant culture. Enough festivals to fill a calendar, shopping and cuisine are nothing short of spectacular.
VALIDITY: Till 31st March 2019
Udaipur: Hotel Dayal or similar
Jodhpur: Shree Ram Empire or similar
Jaisalmer: Golden Haveli or similar
Jaisalmer(camp): Le Royal Camp or similar
Bikaner: Hotel Sagar or similar
Jaipur: Souvenir Pride or similar
- Pichola Lake
City Palace complex
Fateh Sagar Lake
Maharana Pratap Memorial
- Return airport transfers included
- Breakfast & dinner included
DAY 1 – Arrival into Udaipur
- On arrival, get picked up from the airport or station and transfer to the hotel.
- Check-in and relax.
In the evening, visit the famous Pichola Lake for boating and excellent views of Jag Mandir, City Palace complex & Lake Palace. (Optional: Dance Show – Dharohar at Bagore Ki Haveli, 7PM)
Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 2 – Jaipur
- After a delicious breakfast, commence your Udaipur city tour.
- Visit Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari, Sukhadia Circle and the Bhartiya Lok kala Museum of folk and art.
- Witness City Palace, the largest palace complex of Rajasthan, and the Jagdish Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at Udaipur.
DAY 3 – Udaipur – Jodhpur Via Ranakpur
- After a scrumptious breakfast transfer to Jodhpur.
- En route, visit the magnificent Ranakpur Temple with 29 halls supported by 1444 pillars.
- On arrival in Jodhpur, check-in to your hotel.
- Spend the evening at leisure or visit q local market to shop for authentic Jodhpuri handicrafts. Some famous markets are Ghanta Ghar (clock tower), Nai Sadak, Sojati Gate, & Mochi Bazaar.
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at Jodhpur.
DAY 4 Jodhpur
- After breakfast, commence a half-day sightseeing covering Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada.
Then, transfer to Jaisalmer, the Golden City.
On arrival, check-in to your hotel.
In the evening, take a leisurely walk into the only living fort of the world.
Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
DAY 5 Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast, visit the Jaisalmer Fort, best known as the Golden Fort.
- Then, visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli and Gadishar Lake.
- In the evening, proceed for a camel ride through the Sam Sand Dunes and experience the magical sunset over the Thar desert
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at Jaisalmer. (Optional experience at extra cost: a night in camp in the desert, including a cultural Rajasthani show and dinner).
DAY 6 Jaisalmer – Bikaner Sightseeing
- After breakfast, transfer to Bikaner.
On arrival, check-in to your hotel.
In the afternoon, visit Karni Mata Temple (Rat’s Temple) at Deshnok, 30 km from Bikaner.
Stay overnight at Bikaner.
DAY 7 Bikaner Halfday Sightseeing (330 KM / 6 HRS)
- After breakfast, check-out and visit Junagarh Fort.
- This outing includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, Prachina Museum and Lalgarh Palace.
Transfer to Jaipur.
On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel.
Stay overnight at Jaipur
DAY 8 – Jaipur
- Start the day with breakfast.
- Proceed for a city tour of Rajasthan’s capital. Visit Amber Fort, where you can enjoy elephant ride to the top.
- Continue to visit Jaigarh Fort.
- On way back to Jaipur, visit Jal Mahal.
- Post lunch, visit Jantar Mantar, City Palace, & Hawa Mahal.
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 9 – Jaipur Departure
- After breakfast, check-out and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station or Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis as per the package selected
- Daily breakfast and dinner in the comfort of the hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on seat in coach basis, in an AC Vehicle
- Currently applicable hotel and transport taxes
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
- Airfare/Train fare
- Entry fee to places of sightseeing, boating charges etc.
- Festive surcharges and mandatory gala dinner on christmas and new year.
- Cost arising due to Fight delays/cancellations, weather conditions, Natural Calamities or other reasons beyond control.
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455