8N / 9D
2N Munnar 1N Thekkady 1N Alleppey/Kumarakom
Kerala is South India’s most serenely beautiful state. A slender coastal strip is shaped by its layered landscape: almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches; a languid network of glistening backwaters; and the spice- and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats.
VALIDITY: Till 31st March 2019
VALIDITY: Till 31st March 2019
Munnar: Dew Drops Farm Resort
Thekkady: Grand Thekkady or similarAlleppey/Kumarakom: Pagoda Resort
Periyar Sanctuary and Lake
- Return airport transfers included
- Breakfast & dinner included
DAY 1 – COCHIN TO MUNNAR (150 KM // 5 HRS)
- Arrive at Cochin Airport / Ernakulam Junction. Meet our representative who will assist you to your vehicle.Proceed to the hill station of Munnar.
- Set amid dramatic mountain scenery, the craggy peaks, manicured tea estates and crisp mountain air makes this hill station an ideal retreat.
- Check-in at the hotel. Day is at leisure. Dinner and overnight will be in the hotel.
DAY 2 – MUNNAR
- This day is full of great sightseeing and activities as you begin your day after breakfast with a drive to the Eravikulam National Park.
- This National Park located is almost an hour’s drive from the city centre and is home of the Nilgiri Thar, a rare mountain goat found in this region.
- Return to the town to witness the procedure of making tea at the Tea Museum.
- Later, drive to the scenic Mattupetty Dam for a fun filled boat ride on the reservoir’s lake. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 3 – MUNNAR TO THEKKADY (110 KM // 3-4HRS)
- The scenic drive from Munnar will take you to Thekkady, the home of the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.Check-in at the hotel.
- Proceed for a boat ride on the Periyar Lake. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 4 THEKKADY – ALLEPPEY / KUMARAKOM
- Enjoy breakfast, check-out and embark on a breath-taking drive to Kumarakom/Alleppey, a quiet town located on the bank of the Vembanad Lake. Check into your resort.
- Relax and rejuvenate to enjoy the wide range of activities that await you. As the evening sets, enjoy a sunset cruise (direct pay) on the vast expanses of the Vembanad Lake.
- Take with you the enchantment as you return to the resort for dinner and call it a day.
DAY 5 ALLEPPEY/KUMARAKOM TO COCHIN
- After breakfast, proceed to Cochin Airport/Ernakulam Junction for onwards journey.
- On arrival Pickup from the Cochin Airport/Station
- 2 Night accommodation in Munnar in well-appointed room as per selected package
- 1 Night accommodation in Thekkady in well-appointed room as per selected package
- 1 Night accommodation in Alleppey/Kumarakom in well-appointed room as per selected package
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in non-shared private AC Car
- Daily breakfast and dinner in the comfort of the hotel both in Munnar and Alleppey/Kumarakom
- On departure drop to Cochin Airport/Station
- Currently applicable hotel and transport taxes
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses and Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, Any increase in taxes or fuel price
- Room Heater Charges,
- 5% Goods and Service Tax
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455