Glory Of Rajasthan
6N / 7D
2N Udaipur 2N Jodhpur 2N Jaipur
Rajasthan, the Land of Kings a fabulous realm of maharajas and their majestic forts and lavish palaces. A land of deserts, glittering jewels and vibrant culture. Enough festivals to fill a calendar, shopping and cuisine are nothing short of spectacular.
VALIDITY: Till 31st March 2019
Udaipur: Dayal or similar
Jodhpur: Shree ram empire or similar
Jaipur:Souvenir Pride or similar
- Chandni Chowk
- Return airport transfers included
- Breakfast & dinner included
DAY 1 – Arrival into Jaipur
- On arrival, get picked up from the airport or station and transfer to the hotel.
- Check-in and relax.
- Spend your evening at leisure. You can enjoy the hotel’s amenities or can take a leisure stroll in vibrant market streets.
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 2 – Jaipur
- Start your day with breakfast.
- Proceed for a city tour of Rajasthan’s capital. Visit Amber Fort, where you can enjoy an elephant ride to the top. Continue to visit Jaigarh Fort.
- On your way back to Jaipur, visit Jal Mahal.
- Post lunch, visit Jantar Mantar, City Palace, & Hawa Mahal.
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel
DAY 3 – Jaipur – Jodhpur (336 KM / 6 HRS)
- After breakfast, transfer to Jodhpur.
- On arrival, check into your hotel.
- Spend the evening at leisure or visit a local market to shop for authentic Jodhpuri handicrafts. Some fa-mous markets are Ghanta Ghar (clock tower), Nai Sadak, Sojati Gate, & Mochi Bazaar.
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at Jodhpur.
DAY 4 Jodhpur
- After breakfast, commence your Jodhpur city tour covering Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum and Mehrangarh Fort.
- Visit Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal, Kaylana Lake, Mandore Garden and Jaswant Thada, a marble cenotaph built in 1899.
- Spend the evening at leisure exploring the sights on your own.
DAY 5 Jodhpur – Udaipur Via Ranakpur
- After breakfast, transfer to Udaipur.
- En route, visit the magnificent Ranakpur Temple with 29 halls supported by 1444 pillars.
- In the evening, take a boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings under a glorious sunset.
- Stay overnight at Udaipur.
DAY 6 Udaipur
- After breakfast, commence your Udaipur city tour.
- Visit Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari, Sukhadia Circle and the Bhartiya Lok kala Museum of folk and art.
- Witness City Palace, the largest palace complex of Rajasthan, and the Jagdish Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at Udaipur.
DAY 7 Udaipur Departure
- Post breakfast, check-out and transfer to the airport or station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis as per the package selected
- Daily breakfast and dinner in the comfort of the hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on seat in coach basis, in an AC Vehicle
- Currently applicable hotel and transport taxes
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
- Airfare/Train fare
- Entry fee to places of sightseeing, boating charges etc.
- Festive surcharges and mandatory gala dinner on christmas and new year.
- Cost arising due to Fight delays/cancellations, weather conditions, Natural Calamities or other reasons beyond control.
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455