Kenya is a dream destination for many and if you’re one of them then you’ve come to the right place. Getting Kenya visa for Indians is a simple task as the government have started to provide Kenya e Visa for the citizens of Indian National. Visa Lounge is here to take care of your Kenya e-visa as here you can fill out Kenya visa application online.
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Kenya Visa online.
2. Person wishes to travel to Kenya for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Kenya is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. We suggest applicants to carry Travel Insurance while travelling to Kenya. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
Kenya E VISA STARTING FROM
Kenya E Visa Single Entry 6 Months
- Passport scan copy (first and last page)
- Camera clik photographs of dimension 3.5cm x 4.5cm shot against a white background. The face should occupy 70% of the photograph with a clear view of the neck and shoulders.
- Confirmed return ticket
- Hotel booking
- Employment proof
- Duly attested bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months and showing a minimum balance of Rs 60,000
- Birth certificate for minors (below 14 years)
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455