- Every person entering Malaysia must possess a valid national Passport or internationally recognised Travel Document valid for travelling to Malaysia.
- Any person not in possession of a Passport or Travel Document which is recognised by the Malaysian Government must obtain a Document in lieu of Passport.
- An application for the Document in lieu of Passport can be made at any Malaysian Representative Office abroad.
- Holders of Travel Documents such as Certificate of Identity, Laisser Passer, Titre de Voyage, Permanent Residence Certificate must ensure that their passage to the country of origin is assured.
- The documents must be valid, for more than six (6) months from the date of entry.
Malaysia E VISA STARTING FROM
MALAYSIA ENTRI (SINGLE ENTRY 15 DAYS STAY)
MALAYSIA E VISA 3 MONTHS (ENTRY 30 DAYS STAY)
- Passport scan copy (first and last page)
- Camera clik photographs of dimension 3.5cm x 4.5cm shot against a white background. The face should occupy 70% of the photograph with a clear view of the neck and shoulders.
- Confirmed return ticket
- Hotel booking
- Employment proof
- Duly attested bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months and showing a minimum balance of Rs 60,000
- Birth certificate for minors (below 14 years)
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455