REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Starich International will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal.
If Client has paid twice by mistake for one transaction,then one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days.
- The refund percentages mentioned are for the full service fee paid. Refund percentages are applicable only if the complete fee of the product is paid without any balance. Applicants would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall in one of the mentioned clauses or if they haven’t paid the complete full service fee mentioned.
- The immigration pronouncements at times are discounted on the basis of future expectations and clients are registered in advance, It’s pre-agreed that the client does acknowledge this and is ready to do so to cut the last minute rush and get ready as per all requirements by the time the immigration authorities announce them.
- We are strictly against any charge backs. If a customer disputes a credit card payment that is eventually found to be a valid transaction, we would blacklist the customer from using our services ever again. We would send all the due bills to the collections. If they fail to collect the payment, the bills would be transferred to the credit reporting agencies.
- The company won’t be held responsible for any possible failure in the payment when the client is using online payment methods or credit or debit cards.
- A number of countries require the applicants to show a minimum amount in their bank accounts as a proof of his financial background. In case the applicant doesn’t have the said amount in his bank account, he can’t ask us to refund any amount for the purposed to supplementing the balance and showing it to the authorities.
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455