Foreign Nationals entering the Russian Federation, must receive and fill in a migration card, present it to a border control officer who puts a mark on the migration card about the entry into the Russian Federation if the information in the card matches the information in the passport and the visa.
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Russian Federation Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Russian Federation for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Russian Federation is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Russian Federation. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
Russia E VISA STARTING FROM
Russia E Visa Vladivostock
Russia E Visa Saint Petersburg
Russia Tourist Visa (Stamping)
- Passport’s first & last page Scan copies Photo Scan copy
- Passport size photograph of each visitor taken against a white background with a matte finish
- Confirmed Dubai flight ticket with passport and photo line
- Passport copies of friends/relatives residing in Dubai.
- Residential proof of friends/relatives residing in Dubai.
- Invitation letter issued by friends/relatives residing in Dubai.
- Traveling to a third country through Dubai International Airport
- Transit time is at least 8 hours
- Holding onward ticket
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455