Schengen refers to the EU passport-free zone that covers most of the European countries. It’s the largest free travel area in the world.
The Schengen visa is the most common visa for Europe. It enables its holder to enter, freely travel within, and leave the Schengen zone from any of the Schengen member countries. There are no border controls within the Schengen Zone.
However, if you are planning to study, work, or live in one of the Schengen countries for more than 90 days, then you must apply for a national visa of that European country and not a Schengen Visa.
Schengen E VISA STARTING FROM
Schengen Tourist Visa application
Schengen Customized Tour & Visa
The Schengen Area consists of 26 member countries – 23 from Europe and 3 outside Europe. Schengen visa allows you travel to any one or all member countries with this single visa. *Today, the Schengen Area encompasses most EU States, except for Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland, Romania and the United Kingdom.
- Schengen visa application form duly filled and signed.
- Recent passport size photo with full-face capture and light background.
- Passport valid for at least 3 months prior to your departure having at least two blank pages.
- Confirmed return air ticket with hotel reservation.
- Secured medical insurance. The health insurance policy must cover expenses up to 30,000 Euros, the sum varying based on the duration of stay.
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455