Spectacular South Africa
7N / 8D
3N Cape Town, 1N Franschoek, 2N Knysna, 1N Johannesburg
Are you someone who likes to take the road less travelled? Well then, South Africa is the perfect place – a whole new world in a country! This rainbow nation’s vitalizing landscape is a perfect page to write a story of an activity-packed trip.
Cape Town: Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard or similar
Franschhoek: Protea Hotel Franschhoek
Knysna: Graywood Hotel or similarJohanneburg: Centurion Lake Hotel
- Full day “Cape Peninsula” & a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town
Wine Tasting in Franschhoek
Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
- All transfers on Private Basis
- Meals as per the itinerary
DAY 1 – Arrival at Cape Town
- Today, embark on your exciting tour of South Africa. On arrival at Cape Town, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore on your own.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Cape Town.
DAY 2 – Cape Town – City Tour & Table Mountain (B)
- Wake up to a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- We proceed on an exhilarating half day morning city tour of Cape Town. During this tour, discover the spirit of the Mother City and experience her vibrant cultures, history and botanical scenery.
- We shall enjoy a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea point, pass through various sights of the city like the Houses of Par-liament, the castle, the SA Museum and other historical sites like District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge and even have a brief shopping stop at bustling Greenmarket square.
- Next, we head to the Table Mountain, if weather permits. If not, we head to Signal hill for a breathtaking view of the city.
- Rest of the day is free to indulge yourself for shopping at the Canal Walk Shopping Centre on own.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Cape Town.
DAY 3 – Cape Town – Peninsula Tour (B)
- Breakfast will be served at your hotel.
- Today, a breathtakingly beautiful Peninsula tour awaits you. Witness the romantic rendezvous of the Indian & Atlantic Oceans.
- Be truly mesmerized by Cape Peninsula also known as ‘the Fairest Cape’. Travel past the Sea Point and Camps Bay followed by the splendid beaches of Clifton and Llandudno en route Hout Bay.
- Make some more memories at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Hop aboard the “Flying Dutchman” a funicular ride with unforgettable spectacular views.
- Be amazed by the indigenous colony of Jackass Penguins at Boulders Beach.
- We cusp today’s fabulous tour at the naval port of Simon’s Town.
- Return and stay overnight at your hotel.
DAY 4 – Cape Town – Franschhoek (B)
- Post a delicious breakfast, check–out and leave for Franschhoek.
- Most of the farms here still bear their original French names, some complete with a spectacular Cape Dutch homestead, towering oaks and rolling vineyards.
- The fertile Franschhoek Wine Valley is home to some of South Africa’s noble cultivars and classic styles. Diversity in wines too! Superb whites such as Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Semillon and Chenin Blanc, to the full-bodied reds of Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Pinot Noir and Merlot.
- After a visit to a winery, proceed to your hotel.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Franschhoek.
DAY 5 – Franschhoek – Knysna (B)
- Start your day with a scrumptious breakfast, after which you leave for Knysna
- After arriving in Knysna, we set sail on a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
- Be spell bounded by the amazing view of the grandiose sandstone ‘Heads’ which guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon.
- Check into your hotel by afternoon and relax
- Return back and stay overnight at your hotel in Knysna.
DAY 6 – Knysna – Oudtshoorn – Knysna (B)
- Start your day with a delightful breakfast.
- Today visit Ostrich Farm. Experience the beauty of the world’s largest bird which lays the largest egg and has the most beautiful feathers and most expressive eyes. Stand on their eggs, touch the birds and cuddle the chicks.
- Afterwards, we visit the Cango Wildlife Ranch to experience animal species that inhabited the Karoo region in the early day.
- Cango Caves – The Klein Karoo’s oldest and most popular attraction and one of the world’s natural wonders.
- Check into your hotel by afternoon and relax.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Knysna.
DAY 7 -Knysna – Johannesburg
- Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel.
- Check–out, and proceed towards George to board your flight to Johanneburg.
- Welcome to the Johannesburg. Check–in and relax.
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Johanneburg
DAY 8 – Depart Johannesburg
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel.
- Check-out and proceed to the Johannesburg International Airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end.
- Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with us. We had a great time hosting you. Hope to see you soon again!
- 06 Nights’ accommodation on Half Board Basis (Breakfast and Dinner–excluding drinks)
- Return airport transfers on Seat–in–Coach Basis
- Full Day North Island Tour on Seat–in–Coach Basis
- Ile Aux Cerf Tour on Seat–in–Coach Basis
- Full Day South Island Tour on Seat–in–Coach Basis
- 5% Government Service Tax (GST) is applicable on total invoice
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Surcharges applicable for transfers between 2000 hrs – 0800 hrs
- Early check-in and late checkout are on request basis only and subject to room availability [Standard International Check – in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 hrs. (**Subject to change as per Hotel’s policy)]
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455