1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Sri Lanka Visa online.
2. Person wishes to travel to Sri Lanka for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Sri Lanka is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
Book your Sri Lanka tourist visa online and head to the ‘Wonder of Asia’. Applying for a Sri Lanka Visa Online is really simple! Sri Lanka offers a wide range of opportunities for travel – from pristine beaches to stunning mountain ranges. 3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers travelling to Sri Lanka. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
Sri Lanka E VISA STARTING FROM
Sri Lanka ETA for 30 Days
- Passport’s first & last page Scan copies
- Photo Scan copy (35mm X 45mm- Blue background)
- Get visa approval letter via email (attached with entry-and-exit form)
- Print out the letter and the entry-and-exit form
- Fill out the entry-and-exit form
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos 4x6cm and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry; $65 for multiple entry visa)
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455