The Royal Safari
6N / 7D
2N Delhi 1N Agra 1N Ranthambore 2N Jaipur
Rajasthan, the Land of Kings a fabulous realm of maharajas and their majestic forts and lavish palaces. A land of deserts, glittering jewels and vibrant culture. Enough festivals to fill a calendar, shopping and cuisine are nothing short of spectacular.
VALIDITY: Till 31st March 2019
Delhi: Regent Continental or similar
Agra: Crystal Inn/ Alleviate or similar
Ranthambore: Tiger Villa or similar
Jaipur: Souvenir Pride or similar
- Chandni Chowk
- Return airport transfers included
- Breakfast & dinner included
DAY 1 – Arrival into Delhi
- On arrival in Delhi, get picked up from the airport or station and transfer to the hotel.
- On reaching, check-in. Spend the evening at leisure or visit the famous market streets of Chandni Chowk on your own.
DAY 2 – Delhi
- Start your day with breakfast.
- Later Proceed for a sightseeing tour of Delhi with visits to the iconic Red Fort, Parliament House & India Gate.
- Enjoy lunch, then visit Humayun’s Tomb and Akashardham Temple.
- Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel
DAY 3 – DELHI – AGRA (220 KM / 3 HRS)
- After having early Breakfast, check-out and proceed to Agra.
- Just before reaching main town you can enroute visit Sikandra (Tomb of Akbar).
- Further On reaching Agra check-in to the hotel.
- After bit rest and freshening up, embark on sightseeing tour of Agra.
- Visit Taj Mahal. Later visit Agra Fort & and Itmad-ud-Daula tomb.
- Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 4 AGRA – RANTHAMBORE (265 Km / 5 hrs)
- After breakfast, transfer to Ranthambore. En route, visit Fatehpur Sikri, a town crafted in fine Mughal architecture.
- On arrival, check into your hotel.
- In the afternoon, visit Ranthambore Fort built in 994 A.D.
- Later in afternoon you can visit Ranthambore Fort built in 994 A.D. atop high creek 200 meters above sea level.
- Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
DAY 5 RANTHAMBORE – JAIPUR (200 KM/4:30 HRS)
- Proceed for a morning canter safari in Ranthambore National Park.
- Later Post Breakfast, Check-Out and continue journey to Jaipur.
- where on reaching check-in to the hotel.
- Evening at leisure.
- Dinner and Overnight Stay.
DAY 6 JAIPUR
- Start your day with breakfast.
Later proceed for city tour of this famous capital of Rajasthan.
Visit Amber Fort, where you can enjoy elephant ride to the top. On way back visit Jal Mahal.
Post Lunch In afternoon sightseeing continues to Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Alber Hall Museum.
Evening you can indulge in Shopping of Jaipur specialty offering at Johari Bazaar. Dinner and Overnight at the Hotel
DAY 7 Udaipur Departure
- Post breakfast, check-out and transfer to the airport or station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis as per the package selected
- Daily breakfast and dinner in the comfort of the hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on seat in coach basis, in an AC Vehicle
- Currently applicable hotel and transport taxes
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
- Airfare/Train fare
- Entry fee to places of sightseeing, boating charges etc.
- Festive surcharges and mandatory gala dinner on christmas and new year.
- Cost arising due to Fight delays/cancellations, weather conditions, Natural Calamities or other reasons beyond control.
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455