- Every person entering Malaysia must possess a valid national Passport or internationally recognised Travel Document valid for travelling to Malaysia.
- Any person not in possession of a Passport or Travel Document which is recognised by the Malaysian Government must obtain a Document in lieu of Passport.
- An application for the Document in lieu of Passport can be made at any Malaysian Representative Office abroad.
- Holders of Travel Documents such as Certificate of Identity, Laisser Passer, Titre de Voyage, Permanent Residence Certificate must ensure that their passage to the country of origin is assured.
- The documents must be valid, for more than six (6) months from the date of entry.
Vietnam E VISA STARTING FROM
VIETNAM Normal Application (1 month single entry)
VIETNAM Urgent Application (1 month single entry)
VIETNAM Super Urgent (1 month single entry)
- Passport’s first & last page Scan copies
- Photo Scan copy (35mm X 45mm- Blue background)
- Get visa approval letter via email (attached with entry-and-exit form)
- Print out the letter and the entry-and-exit form
- Fill out the entry-and-exit form
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos 4x6cm and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry; $65 for multiple entry visa)
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455