Whole Of Rajasthan
11N / 12D
2N Jaipur, 1N Mandawa, 1N Bikaner, 2N Jaisalmer, 2N Jodhpur, 2N Udaipur, 1N Pushkar
Rajasthan, the Land of Kings a fabulous realm of maharajas and their majestic forts and lavish palaces. A land of deserts, glittering jewels and vibrant culture. Enough festivals to fill a calendar, shopping and cuisine are nothing short of spectacular.
VALIDITY: Till 31st March 2019
Udaipur: Hotel Dayal or similar
Mandawa: Desert and Dunes or similar
Bikaner: Hotel Sagar or similar
Jaisalmer: Golden Haveli or similar
Jaisalmer(Camp): Le Royal or similar
Jodhpur: Shree Ram Empire or similar
Jaipur: Souvenir Pride or similar
- Pichola Lake
City Palace complex
Fateh Sagar Lake
Maharana Pratap Memorial
- Return airport transfers included
- Breakfast & dinner included
DAY 1 – Arrival into Jaipur
- On arrival, get picked up from the airport or station and transfer to the hotel.
Check-in and relax.
Spend your evening at leisure. You can enjoy the hotel’s amenities or can take a leisure stroll in vibrant market streets.
Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 2 – Jaipur
- Start your day with breakfast.
Proceed for a city tour of Rajasthan’s capital. Visit Amber Fort, where you can enjoy an elephant ride to the top. Continue to visit Jaigarh Fort.
On your way back to Jaipur, visit Jal Mahal.
Post lunch, visit Jantar Mantar, City Palace, & Hawa Mahal.
Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel
DAY 3 – Jaipur – Mandawa (170 KM / 3 HRS)
- After breakfast, check-out and drive to Mandawa.
- On arrival, check into your hotel.
- In the afternoon, embark on a sightseeing tour of Mandawa. Check out the town’s massive fort, famous havelis and Shekhawati paintings.
Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay in Mandawa.
DAY 4 Mandawa – Bikaner Halfday Sightseeing
- After breakfast, transfer to Bikaner.
- On arrival, check-in to your hotel.
- In the afternoon, visit Junagarh Fort. This site includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, Prachina Museum and Lalgarh Palace.
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay in Bikaner.
DAY 5 Bikaner – Jaisalmer (333 KM / 6 HRS)
- After breakfast, check-out and transfer to Jaisalmer, the Golden City.
- In the evening, take a leisurely walk into the only living fort of the world.
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
DAY 6 Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast, visit the Jaisalmer Fort, best known as the Golden Fort.
Then, visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli and Gadishar Lake.
In the evening, proceed for a camel ride through the Sam Sand Dunes and experience the magical sunset over the Thar desert.
Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at Jaisalmer. (Optional Experience at Extra Cost: A night in camp in the desert, including a cultural Rajasthani show and dinner.
DAY 7 Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 KM / 5 HRS
- After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur.
- On arrival, check-in to your hotel.
Spend the evening at leisure or visit a local market to shop for authentic Jodhpuri handicrafts. Some famous markets are Ghanta Ghar (clock tower), Nai Sadak, Sojati Gate, & Mochi Bazaar.
Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at Jodhpur.
DAY 8 – Jodhpur
- After breakfast, commence your Jodhpur city tour which covers spots like Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Mehrangarh Fort, Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal, Kaylana Lake, Mandore Garden and Jaswant Thada, a marble cenotaph built around 1899.
- Spend the evening at leisure.
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at Jodhpur.
DAY 9 – Udaipur
- After breakfast, commence your Udaipur city tour.
- Visit Fateh Sagar Lake, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari, Sukhadia Circle (drive pass) and the Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum of folk and art.
- Witness City Palace, the largest palace complex of Rajasthan, and the Jagdish Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Gulab Bagh.
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at Udaipur.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis as per the package selected
- Daily breakfast and dinner in the comfort of the hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on seat in coach basis, in an AC Vehicle
- Currently applicable hotel and transport taxes
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
- Airfare/Train fare
- Entry fee to places of sightseeing, boating charges etc.
- Festive surcharges and mandatory gala dinner on christmas and new year.
- Cost arising due to Fight delays/cancellations, weather conditions, Natural Calamities or other reasons beyond control.
HEAD OFFICE Address
101-102, Sidcup Tower, Racecourse Circle Vadodara-390007, Gujurat, India
Mon – Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun : Closed
Sat : 10am - 5pm
(+91 ) 99987 78396
(+91) 99095 54455